10.29.2007

listening to: insomnia.jill scott

i was able to get a little knitting done this weekend. i'm trying to use up my leftover yarn, so i made two neckwarmers. i'm hoping to have them in the shop by thursday.

lil miss had a crazy high fever on saturday. by sunday afternoon she was up running around and ready to hit the streets. she also three helpings of dinner. i was stunned. i need to learn more about homeopathic medicine because there's nothing worse than feeling helpless when your child is sick.

happy moonday. hope it's a good one.

2 comments:

CiCi and CAJtalk said...

I just tagged you for 7 random things. Come visit and play knitsy@blogspot.com.

TruEssence said...

I hope lil miss is doing much better! I know what you where feeling! Even though I know I can't protect them all the time. I hate for my kids to be sick or hurt.

Be Light:)