10.09.2007

i love green


meangreenscarf2
Originally uploaded by butta.fly

just added to the shop.

it's made with a mix of green yarns - celery, granny smith, dark khaki, and a brown heather. it's very warm and one of my fav-o-rites.

i did alright at the fair. i'm excited though because i met another single mama doing her thing. we talked about other shows and ways i could get my works out there. i'm very thankful i met her. anyway, the ladies i was sharing the booth with invited me to do the next fair with them (which is one of the big holiday fairs in town!). i gotta keep the momentum going ya know.

listening to: all i.jill scott

have a great day.
peace. love. blessings.

2 comments:

TruEssence said...

It is cool that you had a great time at the fair, and also getting your name out there! Sis you will definitely blow up! Keep doing your thing! All of your pieces are so beautiful!
I have been vibing to Jill Scott's CD off and on since I got it the week it dropped! Loving it!

Anonymous said...

I love the colour. I'm sure it will compliment your tone nicely. Yes Jill, in all of her loveliness, is great. There's no one like her and for that, I will forever be a fan :)

http://www.royalempress.wordpress.com