8.27.2007

listening to: possibly maybe.bjork

the minisweater/boobholder is complete. i pulled carla out of the closet and sewed her up (i hate the way she looks on me, but at least she's done now). now i'm making this. it's a pretty cool pattern and fairly simple to do. i think i'm going to make it two colors because i don't have another skein of yarn to complete it. i'm also trying to use what i already have.

my first day of class is tonite. i'm excited. this week will be about becoming organized. basically creating meal plans, cleaning up the house, and get to bed at a reasonable hour.

enjoy the day. give somebody a hug. they may need it.

blessings.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Got your friend request on Ravlery. Isn't it fun? I just feel like a loser 'cause I have not had the time to photo all of my WIP's and FO's.

;-)