6.02.2008

listening to: who's gonna save my soul.gnarls barkley

the latest gnarls barkley is so yummy. actually, cee-lo's voice is the yummy part. i love him.

i haven't been as productive as i would like. i'm still getting used to being back at home with the folks. we're all getting into a groove now, so it's not as bad as it was when we first moved in. but still, i find myself spending a lot of time in bed, staring out the window.

lil miss has been coaxing me outdoors by going on walks around the neighborhood. there's a park in the 'hood too, so i've been taking her there. the park has two large ponds and a hilly area where i used to sit and watch the sunset. there are lots of ducks and geese that hang out there so we watch them too. that's the bonus about being back at home. the 'hood hasn't changed. most of the families i grew up around are still there. however, the park is rundown and covered in bad graffiti. all in all i'm appreciative of our walks and i definitely need the exercise.

i haven't made much, but decided to make a sleeve for my laptop on saturday. it's a tad bit long, but i fixed it by folding the edge down. lil miss became immediately intrigued by it and let me know that my sleeve also works as a sleeping bag for her teddy bear. i will take pictures of it so you can see how cute it is.

i've spending a lot of time evaluating my self. wondering if i'm still battling depression (maybe a little) or if i just need to make some huge changes in my life. can depression really be beat? or will i have to deal with it for the rest of my life?

i pray all is well with those of you that come to this space.

btw - check out this happy customer

No comments: