10.15.2008

listening to: stay a little while child.loose ends

i've been:
crocheting scarves & knitting neckwarmers
watching the snow fall (yes, it has started already)
reading stories to lil miss
settling into the new place
enjoying itunes 8.0 genius app
laughing with friends
eating too much junk
experimenting with different loc styles (i got length yay!)
drinking matcha green tea
planning my next move
making lists
applying for craft fair space
wondering where the time has gone
losing my mind in our new target store (alaska don't know what's hit it)
inspired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking in on me at the YMIB site. For a change, I do well, at least that's what I tell myself :o). I had no idea you were in Alaska - WOW, and its already snowing? If I may ask, are you or your spouse military? I've got to visit your ETSY store, so far I'm loving what you share on this site, I likes your style.